RainbowStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxDarkLord's GM Application

Go down

XxDarkLord's GM Application Empty XxDarkLord's GM Application

Post  XxDarkLord Tue May 26, 2009 12:53 am

As I saw on the you tube video, It described Rainbow-MS And It's features.
I thought It was quite interesting and It showed a bit of game-play.
Anyways on with the GM application Arrow

1.Where Are You From?
Alabama
2.How Old Are You?
3.What Are You Good At?
This Depends, I know you have to be good at SOMETHING right? Anyways
I am good at: Watching Forums daily for any spammers and whatnot, The usual stuff.
Detecting hackers, But if you have a hack detecting system that's just fine I can help with that as well.

4. Why Do You Want To Be A Gm?
I want to contribute to Rainbow-MS More and when i mean More I mean A LOT More.
Such as, Getting Donations for Rainbow-MS,Getting all my friends at school to vote everyday.
But the main question Is ''Why I want to become a GM'' Well its obvious I have experience in other private server's
I have made one my self with over 200+ Player's. I have made my own system's before. However I had help with my community. I'm sure this community will be as helpful as the other private server's I was in! silent

-I really thank for the you-tube member ''paperboy7007'' showing me the video of Rainbow-MS's
Skills and accuracy In making such a private server. If your wondering if i am Childish for my age as most of players in video games ask. No, I am not immature I am definitively mature with my defining Grammar.

~Thanks for Reading My application and I wasn't sure if you was accepting applications or not.

~~XxDarkLord
Surprised
XxDarkLord
XxDarkLord

Back to top Go down

XxDarkLord's GM Application Empty Re: XxDarkLord's GM Application

Post  XxDarkLord Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 am

Sorry had to fix some Grammar In one sentence.
XxDarkLord
XxDarkLord

Back to top Go down