RainbowStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Gm app

3 posters

Go down

Alex Gm app Empty Alex Gm app

Post  armorblade68 Sun May 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Name/IGN:Alex

Experience(s):

I want to be a gm/forum mod because I think this server is great and I love all the gm's(the ones i have met) since they are so nice to me. I have been an admin so I know how it is and ive work somewhat with the forum.I am extremly experienced even though I was a forum mod for few days but I learn very fast and I catch on very fast too. I would like to share with tropix my skills of being a gm/forum mod and I'll help out alot and take care of things others don't want taken care of. But I have a different perspective on some things than others.

Extra info:

I have many different hobbies like for example, I played Dreamerms before and now I play tropix, skateboard,snowboard and play basket ball. I usually spend most of my time do those fun activities because I enjoy them. I'm 14 and I live in alberta,canada. I like doin those hobbies and hanging with friends. I'm kind and generous(at least from what most people say) and I dont like hurting other people. I am a very loveing person whos care alot about other people. I am respectful as well.

Contact information:

viciousbite_911@hotmail.com or war1812@live.com

You MUST do something that will help our community such as getting more members, donating, etc. This is a requirement, please name that thing:

In the future I was planning on donating if needed to keep server alive as well as voting almost evry 12 hours.
I will help make this a safe and fun server by doing anything that I am asked from other gm's/froum mod's.

armorblade68

Back to top Go down

Alex Gm app Empty Re: Alex Gm app

Post  Admin Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 am

nice app.. but i wanna get everything done first before i start getting gms. i still wanna fix the all in one shop error or glitch. So if you know any friends who are good at fixing errors .. can you ask them why the shops open but the shop is blank
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rainbowstory.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  armorblade68 Mon May 11, 2009 7:23 pm

i asked all my friends...they say make new server to restart database cuz they think thats the problem. other than that thats all i can do... so umm after this is fixed can i be gm?

armorblade68

Back to top Go down

Post  michael9898 Wed May 13, 2009 12:01 am

good app but it doesnt automatically means ur gunna be a gm -.-
michael9898
michael9898

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down