RainbowStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story.

4 posters

Go down

Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story. Empty Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story.

Post  creceno Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 pm

1. Where Are You From?
I currently live in Brampton, ON, Canada.
2. How Old Are You?
I am currently 13 almost 14.
3. What Are You Good At?
I think I'm good with a lot of things like grammar, math, and social skills.
4. Why Do You Want To Be A Gm?
THe reason i think i should became a Game Master of Rainbow Story is because I'll be a big help to the community. I would want to be able to help the players when they need it, and if I'm allowed I'd really want to hold events so the players can like me, and when they do they'll just ask me for help on most things instead of having to bug you if you're busy. Another reason is because I want people and myself to have fun. Without fun this game would just be mindlessly pressing buttons, but if i do become a "G.M" I'll host events for them, quizzes, and other things so they won't get bored and quit, like I did to a few servers because it was boring. Plus since everybody moved from my street so i hardly go outside to play anymore, so now I can play more on this server.

Thanks for reading this hopes I get position.

creceno

Back to top Go down

Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story. Empty Re: Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story.

Post  Dream Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

i live in Brampton ,Ontairo where u live in brampton
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story. Empty Re: Cody's Game Master Application for Rainbow Story.

Post  creceno Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Springdale area, near Bovaird. To be exact Peter Robertson and Sunny Meadow.

creceno

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Sorry guys.. ill recruit more gms when i get the npcs and skill maxer to work i want to get everything fixed before i start getting gms .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rainbowstory.1talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post  creceno Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 pm

ok i see..

creceno

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:38 pm

creceno wrote:Springdale area, near Bovaird. To be exact Peter Robertson and Sunny Meadow.
wow i knwo SPringdale i live some where in TOrbram and Fathrtobin what school u go to
Dream
Dream

Back to top Go down

Post  creceno Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

I go to Good Shepherd, the highschool im going to is D'youville tho...if you go to a catholic school wouldn't you go to that high school too?

creceno

Back to top Go down

Post  XxDarkLord Tue May 26, 2009 12:58 am

Admin wrote:Sorry guys.. ill recruit more gms when i get the npcs and skill maxer to work i want to get everything fixed before i start getting gms .

I can see why it takes his time, It took me time to fix all the npc's In my own server.

I would give him patience. Cool
XxDarkLord
XxDarkLord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down